completepcsecurity.com site including the completepcsecurity.com home page, content, and Sub-domains subject to your compliance with the Terms of Service below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE completepcsecurity.com SITE. BY ACCESSING THE completepcsecurity.com SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE completepcsecurity.com SITE.
1. Rules. Whilst accessing the completepcsecurity.com site, you may not: post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the completepcsecurity.com Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the completepcsecurity.com Site or the Internet; post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, maycelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the completepcsecurity.com Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder.
2. Monitoring. completepcsecurity.com has the right to monitor the completepcsecurity.com Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the completepcsecurity.com Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. completepcsecurity.com may not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. completepcsecurity.com reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement.
3. Privacy. completepcsecurity.com maynot ensure or guarantee privacy for completepcsecurity.com users. It is therefore recommended that this service not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any such use shall be at the sole risk of the user, and completepcsecurity.com and its affiliate and related companies shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith. All ordering takes place through a third party which security and confidentiality is guaranteed through them.
4. Limitation of Liability. completepcsecurity.com takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the completepcsecurity.com Site. Further, completepcsecurity.com makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in software programs, documents and related graphics on the completepcsecurity.com Site for any purpose. All such software programs, documents and related graphics are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall completepcsecurity.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the service.
5. Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the completepcsecurity.com Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of completepcsecurity.com in operating the completepcsecurity.com Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the completepcsecurity.com Site.
6. Copyrighted Materials. This web site, and materials contained within, are subject to the protection of USA and International copyright laws. Users may not reproduce any of these materials without the prior written permission of completepcsecurity.com.
7. Confidential Information. You authorize completepcsecurity.com to collect from any party and to retain all relevant information relating to your use of the completepcsecurity.com Site, and you hereby authorize any party to provide us with such information. You understand and agree that unless you notify completepcsecurity.com to the contrary by e-mailing us, you further authorize Net-Trace to disclose, on a confidential basis, to any party with whom completepcsecurity.com has business relations all relevant information relating to your dealings with us and the completepcsecurity.com Site.
8. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold completepcsecurity.com and its affiliate and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any Violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the completepcsecurity.com Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the completepcsecurity.com Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between completepcsecurity.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. completepcsecurity.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein.
completepcsecurity.com may revise these Terms of Service for use at any time by updating the Terms of Service of This Web Site web page(s) without notice to you. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms of Service for use because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and services may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Web Site.
If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.