Can’t remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1. That PC runs MSE which keeps finding the Trojan and quarantining it but then moments later or on the next reboot it finds it again and quarantines it again. I have run my install antivirus program and searched the registry for any related entries in a manual attempt to delete files related to it – nothing worked.
Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Removal Report
Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 is a nasty pest usually sneaks into your computer secretly when you visit malicious contents or download free items from infected websites unwarily. Once Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 infiltrates your system, it will alter the registry to make itself a startup task, which means that it can be activated when your PC starts. Once activated, it will execute malicious codes to generate many suspicious processes in the background, which not only will occupy the great mass of your system resource, but also execute harmful tasks to mess up the whole system. Furthermore, it generates backdoor to connect the remote server to download various high-risk malware which may modify your system settings, registry settings, browser settings or even disables your Windows Task Manager and other normal program functions. What’s worse, this nasty Trojan may give a pathway for the cyber criminal to get access to your computer or even take the full control of it. After that, the cyber criminal will take the chance to attack the weak administrator passwords and steal your personal information without your awareness which may make you suffer from money loss. Now it is high time for you to take steps to remove the Trojan horse from your computer, so as to avoid other damages to your system and protect your precious data.
Other System Corruptions Caused by Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Virus
- System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
- Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
- Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
- Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
- You get more and more system crash and random BSOD; it takes excessively long time to get into Windows; etc.
Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 is really dangerous threat. It can do major damage to your PC. It is important to delete this nasty virus infection from your computer. If you want to remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 virus, you must use the effective malware removal tool. You can download the SpyHunter malware scanner on your system and scan your PC for threats for free. Download the malware scanner and scan your PC to detect and remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 virus completely from your system.
How To Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 From PC
Well, you have three possible ways to get rid of Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 virus completely from your Windows PC. First download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool and remove all kinds of notorious threats and viruses including Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 from your system permanently. The second option is manual removal which is time taking and specially recommended for the computer geeks and experienced users. The third and the last option is to take your PC to computer repair center which is quite a good but very expensive option as engineers in service center will ask you to pay a lot even to repair normal issues. Therefore, it would be quite sensible to make use of SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool as it is quick, safe and very cost effective way to get rid of Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 completely.
Table Of the Content
Tips To Detect & Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Completely From Infected PC
Solution A – Automatically Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Scanner (Recommended Method).
Manually Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Virus From Your PC (Time Taking and Only For Computer Geeks).
Solution A : Automatically Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Scanner
SpyHunter is one most effective, powerful and easy to use utility which can easily detect and remove all kinds of nasty viruses and spyware threat completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Scanner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 in just few easy steps. The best part of SpyHunter is that it comes with a very user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that allows the users to navigate all its amazing features easily and hence you can remove all vicious threat from your PC without any kind of essential technical skills.
In order to remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner utility which will scan your entire computing machine thoroughly and will show all unwanted and potentially unwanted threats available in your PC. However, in order to delete Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 permanently you will need the licensed version of this utility. Meanwhile, the good news it SpyHunter is quite cost effective and you can easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Scanner Tool.
User Guide – Steps to Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool.
Step 1:- First of all Download SpyHunter Malware Scanner in your PC.
Step 2 :- Install this utility by clicking SpyHunter-Installer.exe.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a New System Scan to scan your PC.
Step 4 :- Finally click on Fix Threats button to delete Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1
Caution – Please Read
Before you choose to go for the Manual Removal method, be sure that you have enough knowledge about your system settings and programs. A minor error can cause great damage to your computer and leads to severe problems. So better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. If you are still not sure then do choose SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 From your PC.
Solution B : Manually Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- First of all Restart your Windows system.
- Open Boot menu with pressing F8 button.
- You can see three different options in Boot menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” buttons to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click Process > detect Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 malware and other suspicious processes and click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 From Web Browsers
[tabby title=”Google Chrome“]
- Press the Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Press Tools and then choose Extensions.
- Press the Trash can icon to remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 extension.
- Become sure to delete all the unknown or useless extensions.
- Hit the Remove tab in the conformation Window if ask.
[tabby title=”Mozilla Firefox“]
- Press the menu button and select Add-ons. Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- Select the Extensions panel from Add-ons Manager tab.
- Become sure to remove all the useless or unknown Extensions.
- Press Disable or Remove button of Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1.
- Select Restart now if it pops up.
[tabby title=”Internet Explorer“]
- Open the Internet Explorer, press the Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Press Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window, and then select Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1.
- Remove all the unknown or needless BHO’s.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
[tabby title=”Microsoft Edge“]
Reset the search engine and homepage to preserve web browser hijacker away from the browser, because Microsoft Edge browser does not support extensions settings. To remove search engine hijacker virus, reset your default search engine by using following steps.
- Choose More (…) on the address bar, then Settings.
- Press view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose the the search engine you like and press Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
[tabby title=”Window XP“]
- Press the Start button > Press Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Select Add Or Program Option From The list.
- Search Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Malware and undesirable programs > Select Remove.
[tabby title=”Windows 7 & Vista“]
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Go to Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 and then click on Uninstall tab.
[tabby title=”Windows 8 & 8.1“]
- Go to right edge of computer screen, press Search button and type Control Panel.
- Click on program category and select uninstall a program option.
- Search Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 malware and undesirable programs > Select Uninstall
[tabby title=”Windows 10“]
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- From Control Panel Windows you select Programs option and then select Program and Features.
- Here you can see the list of all kinds of programs installed in your computer.
- Select all kinds of undesirable and malicious applications including Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally a confirmation Window will appear on your screen, click yest to confirm and restart PC.
Step 4:- Delete Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Malware Based registry files in registry
- Click Win + R keys at the same time to open Run window
- Write ”regedit” and and press OK button.
- Search all related registry file of Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 Malware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Reset Your Web Browser Settings After Removing Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1 (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- From top right corner of your Chrome browser click on (☰) icon.
- In the drop down list click on the setting option.
- Now go to Show Advance Settings option.
- In the ends of Advanced Setting page you can see Reset Settings button.
- In the end click Reset button and restart your web browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1
- First of all open Firefox, then go to the upper right corner and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Troubleshooting Information” option from Firefox Help menu.
- Hit the “Refresh Firefox” button on the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar .
- Now Click on Settings option and go to Advanced Option.
- Under “Open with” section, select “A specific page or pages”.
- Select Custom to enter your desired homepage URL.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete Gen:Heur.Bodegun.1
- Open your IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Now choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Finally click the “Close” button hence restart your Internet Explorer.