Still demented for being entangled by Trojan.Bodegun.1? By reading this post, you can find a good solution to save your PC from Trojan.Bodegun.1 immediately.
What Is Trojan.Bodegun.1 Virus
Trojan.Bodegun.1 is a severely harmful infection which drops other malware and cause huge damage to make the infected computer unstable. As soon as it successfully infiltrates your PC, remote server set by hackers will be activated to drop other threats to your PC, such as ransomware which locks your computer and extorts your money, browser hijacker which takes over your computer, and malware which degrades your PC performance and completely collapses your system.
Where does Trojan.Bodegun.1 come from?
- It can be downloaded via malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites;
- It can be installed through spam email attachments;
- It can lurk into target PC via media downloads and social networks ;
- It can be executed by other threats on system.
Harmful Properties of Trojan.Bodegun.1
- It is capable of hiding itself at the background and keeps running to consume your PC resources
- It allows remote access to compromise your computer by changing your PC system settings, registry settings and files to capture and steal your personal privacy data without any permission
- It infects with lots of bundled malware, malicious spyware, adware parasites, and all these harmful PC threats can deep hide in your system, processes, files and folders
- It endangers your Internet environment by redirecting your web searches to other harmful domain which carries more threatening viruses and deceives you to download free software, videos, games and files, etc
- It significantly slows down your computer performance and sometimes makes system crashed randomly.
Trojan.Bodegun.1 is really dangerous threat. It can do major damage to your PC. It is important to delete this nasty virus infection from your computer. If you want to remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 virus, you must use the effective malware removal tool. You can download the SpyHunter malware scanner on your system and scan your PC for threats for free. Download the malware scanner and scan your PC to detect and remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 virus completely from your system.
How To Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 From PC
Well, you have three possible ways to get rid of Trojan.Bodegun.1 virus completely from your Windows PC. First download SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool and remove all kinds of notorious threats and viruses including Trojan.Bodegun.1 from your system permanently. The second option is manual removal which is time taking and specially recommended for the computer geeks and experienced users. The third and the last option is to take your PC to computer repair center which is quite a good but very expensive option as engineers in service center will ask you to pay a lot even to repair normal issues. Therefore, it would be quite sensible to make use of SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool as it is quick, safe and very cost effective way to get rid of Trojan.Bodegun.1 completely.
Table Of the Content
Tips To Detect & Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Completely From Infected PC
Solution A – Automatically Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Scanner (Recommended Method).
Manually Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Virus From Your PC (Time Taking and Only For Computer Geeks).
Solution A : Automatically Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Scanner
SpyHunter is one most effective, powerful and easy to use utility which can easily detect and remove all kinds of nasty viruses and spyware threat completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Scanner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of Trojan.Bodegun.1 in just few easy steps. The best part of SpyHunter is that it comes with a very user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that allows the users to navigate all its amazing features easily and hence you can remove all vicious threat from your PC without any kind of essential technical skills.
In order to remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Scanner utility which will scan your entire computing machine thoroughly and will show all unwanted and potentially unwanted threats available in your PC. However, in order to delete Trojan.Bodegun.1 permanently you will need the licensed version of this utility. Meanwhile, the good news it SpyHunter is quite cost effective and you can easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Scanner Tool.
User Guide – Steps to Use SpyHunter Malware Scanner Tool.
Step 1:- First of all Download SpyHunter Malware Scanner in your PC.
Step 2 :- Install this utility by clicking SpyHunter-Installer.exe.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a New System Scan to scan your PC.
Step 4 :- Finally click on Fix Threats button to delete Trojan.Bodegun.1
Caution – Please Read
Before you choose to go for the Manual Removal method, be sure that you have enough knowledge about your system settings and programs. A minor error can cause great damage to your computer and leads to severe problems. So better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. If you are still not sure then do choose SpyuHunter Malware Scanner to Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 From your PC.
Solution B : Manually Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- First of all Restart your Windows system.
- Open Boot menu with pressing F8 button.
- You can see three different options in Boot menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End Trojan.Bodegun.1 malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” buttons to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click Process > detect Trojan.Bodegun.1 malware and other suspicious processes and click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 From Web Browsers
[tabby title=”Google Chrome“]
- Press the Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Press Tools and then choose Extensions.
- Press the Trash can icon to remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 extension.
- Become sure to delete all the unknown or useless extensions.
- Hit the Remove tab in the conformation Window if ask.
[tabby title=”Mozilla Firefox“]
- Press the menu button and select Add-ons. Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- Select the Extensions panel from Add-ons Manager tab.
- Become sure to remove all the useless or unknown Extensions.
- Press Disable or Remove button of Trojan.Bodegun.1.
- Select Restart now if it pops up.
[tabby title=”Internet Explorer“]
- Open the Internet Explorer, press the Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Press Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window, and then select Trojan.Bodegun.1.
- Remove all the unknown or needless BHO’s.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
[tabby title=”Microsoft Edge“]
Reset the search engine and homepage to preserve web browser hijacker away from the browser, because Microsoft Edge browser does not support extensions settings. To remove search engine hijacker virus, reset your default search engine by using following steps.
- Choose More (…) on the address bar, then Settings.
- Press view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose the the search engine you like and press Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove Trojan.Bodegun.1 Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
[tabby title=”Window XP“]
- Press the Start button > Press Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Select Add Or Program Option From The list.
- Search Trojan.Bodegun.1 Malware and undesirable programs > Select Remove.
[tabby title=”Windows 7 & Vista“]
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Go to Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select Trojan.Bodegun.1 and then click on Uninstall tab.
[tabby title=”Windows 8 & 8.1“]
- Go to right edge of computer screen, press Search button and type Control Panel.
- Click on program category and select uninstall a program option.
- Search Trojan.Bodegun.1 malware and undesirable programs > Select Uninstall
[tabby title=”Windows 10“]
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- From Control Panel Windows you select Programs option and then select Program and Features.
- Here you can see the list of all kinds of programs installed in your computer.
- Select all kinds of undesirable and malicious applications including Trojan.Bodegun.1 and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally a confirmation Window will appear on your screen, click yest to confirm and restart PC.
Step 4:- Delete Trojan.Bodegun.1 Malware Based registry files in registry
- Click Win + R keys at the same time to open Run window
- Write ”regedit” and and press OK button.
- Search all related registry file of Trojan.Bodegun.1 Malware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Reset Your Web Browser Settings After Removing Trojan.Bodegun.1 (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- From top right corner of your Chrome browser click on (☰) icon.
- In the drop down list click on the setting option.
- Now go to Show Advance Settings option.
- In the ends of Advanced Setting page you can see Reset Settings button.
- In the end click Reset button and restart your web browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete Trojan.Bodegun.1
- First of all open Firefox, then go to the upper right corner and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Troubleshooting Information” option from Firefox Help menu.
- Hit the “Refresh Firefox” button on the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box will appear on your screen.
Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar .
- Now Click on Settings option and go to Advanced Option.
- Under “Open with” section, select “A specific page or pages”.
- Select Custom to enter your desired homepage URL.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete Trojan.Bodegun.1
- Open your IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Now choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Finally click the “Close” button hence restart your Internet Explorer.