Can’t remove Backdoor.Small.DT. That PC runs MSE which keeps finding the Trojan and quarantining it but then moments later or on the next reboot it finds it again and quarantines it again. I have run my install antivirus program and searched the registry for any related entries in a manual attempt to delete files related to it – nothing worked.
Backdoor.Small.DT Removal Report
Backdoor.Small.DT is a nasty pest usually sneaks into your computer secretly when you visit malicious contents or download free items from infected websites unwarily. Once Backdoor.Small.DT infiltrates your system, it will alter the registry to make itself a startup task, which means that it can be activated when your PC starts. Once activated, it will execute malicious codes to generate many suspicious processes in the background, which not only will occupy the great mass of your system resource, but also execute harmful tasks to mess up the whole system. Furthermore, it generates backdoor to connect the remote server to download various high-risk malware which may modify your system settings, registry settings, browser settings or even disables your Windows Task Manager and other normal program functions. What’s worse, this nasty Trojan may give a pathway for the cyber criminal to get access to your computer or even take the full control of it. After that, the cyber criminal will take the chance to attack the weak administrator passwords and steal your personal information without your awareness which may make you suffer from money loss. Now it is high time for you to take steps to remove the Trojan horse from your computer, so as to avoid other damages to your system and protect your precious data.
Other System Corruptions Caused by Backdoor.Small.DT Virus
- System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
- Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
- Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
- Some of your programs start to become invalid; and some unknown programs are installed silently;
- You get more and more system crash and random BSOD; it takes excessively long time to get into Windows; etc.
Backdoor.Small.DT is really dangerous threat. It may do major damage to your PC. It is important to delete this nasty virus infection from your computer. If you want to remove Backdoor.Small.DT virus, you must use the effective malware removal tool. You may download the SpyHunter malware smayner on your system and smay your PC for threats for free. Download the malware smayner and smay your PC to detect and remove Backdoor.Small.DT virus completely from your system.
How To Remove Backdoor.Small.DT From PC
Well, you have three possible ways to get rid of Backdoor.Small.DT virus completely from your Windows PC. First download SpyHunter Malware Smayner Tool and remove all kinds of notorious threats and viruses including Backdoor.Small.DT from your system permanently. The second option is manual removal which is time taking and specially recommended for the computer geeks and experienced users. The third and the last option is to take your PC to computer repair center which is quite a good but very expensive option as engineers in service center may ask you to pay a lot even to repair normal issues. Therefore, it would be quite sensible to make use of SpyHunter Malware Smayner Tool as it is quick, safe and very cost effective way to get rid of Backdoor.Small.DT completely.
Table Of the Content
Tips To Detect & Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Completely From Infected PC
Solution A – Automatically Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Smayner (Recommended Method).
Manually Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Virus From Your PC (Time Taking and Only For Computer Geeks).
Solution A : Automatically Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Easily Using SpyHunter Malware Smayner
SpyHunter is one most effective, powerful and easy to use utility which may easily detect and remove all kinds of nasty viruses and spyware threat completely from your Windows PC. Programmed by the security experts, this Automatic Smayner Tool is loaded with lots of amazing features and is capable to get rid of Backdoor.Small.DT in just few easy steps. The best part of SpyHunter is that it comes with a very user friendly and interactive graphical users interface that allows the users to navigate all its amazing features easily and hence you may remove all vicious threat from your PC without any kind of essential technical skills.
In order to remove Backdoor.Small.DT you just need to download SpyHunter Malware Smayner utility which may smay your entire computing machine thoroughly and may show all unwanted and potentially unwanted threats available in your PC. However, in order to delete Backdoor.Small.DT permanently you may need the licensed version of this utility. Meanwhile, the good news it SpyHunter is quite cost effective and you may easily purchase the licensed key of this utility from this site or using Free Smayner Tool.
User Guide – Steps to Use SpyHunter Malware Smayner Tool.
Step 1:- First of all Download SpyHunter Malware Smayner in your PC.
Step 2 :- Install this utility by clicking SpyHunter-Installer.exe.
Step 3 :- Click on Start a New System Smay to smay your PC.
Step 4 :- Finally click on Fix Threats button to delete Backdoor.Small.DT
Caution – Please Read
Before you choose to go for the Manual Removal method, be sure that you have enough knowledge about your system settings and programs. A minor error may cause great damage to your computer and leads to severe problems. So better take help of any of your friend, parents or any other person with good computer knowledge. If you are still not sure then do choose SpyuHunter Malware Smayner to Remove Backdoor.Small.DT From your PC.
Solution B : Manually Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Start PC in Safe Mode
- First of all Restart your Windows system.
- Open Boot menu with pressing F8 button.
- You may see three different options in Boot menu.
- Use arrow key and choose “Safe Mode With Networking” option and press Enter.
Step 2 : End Backdoor.Small.DT malware process in Task Manager
- Press ”Ctrl+Shift+Esc” buttons to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click Process > detect Backdoor.Small.DT malware and other suspicious processes and click the End Process tab.
Step 3: Remove Backdoor.Small.DT From Web Browsers
- Press the Chrome menu on your browser toolbar.
- Press Tools and then choose Extensions.
- Press the Trash may icon to remove Backdoor.Small.DT extension.
- Become sure to delete all the unknown or useless extensions.
- Hit the Remove tab in the conformation Window if ask.
- Press the menu button and select Add-ons. Add-ons Manager tab may open.
- Select the Extensions panel from Add-ons Manager tab.
- Become sure to remove all the useless or unknown Extensions.
- Press Disable or Remove button of Backdoor.Small.DT.
- Select Restart now if it pops up.
- Open the Internet Explorer, press the Tools button, and then press Manage add-ons.
- Press Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window, and then select Backdoor.Small.DT.
- Remove all the unknown or needless BHO’s.
- Click Remove button to delete this malicious extension from your browser.
Reset the search engine and homepage to preserve web browser hijacker away from the browser, because Microsoft Edge browser does not support extensions settings. To remove search engine hijacker virus, reset your default search engine by using following steps.
- Choose More (…) on the address bar, then Settings.
- Press view advanced settings option.
- Press <Add new> ”Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now choose the the search engine you like and press Add as default.
Step 4 : To Remove Backdoor.Small.DT Malware and suspicious Programs from control Panel
- Press the Start button > Press Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Select Add Or Program Option From The list.
- Search Backdoor.Small.DT Malware and undesirable programs > Select Remove.
Windows 7 & Vista
- Go to Start Menu and Click on Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Go to Programs section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select Backdoor.Small.DT and then click on Uninstall tab.
Windows 8 & 8.1
- Go to right edge of computer screen, press Search button and type Control Panel.
- Click on program category and select uninstall a program option.
- Search Backdoor.Small.DT malware and undesirable programs > Select Uninstall
- Go to Start Menu and search for Control Panel.
- From Control Panel Windows you select Programs option and then select Program and Features.
- Here you may see the list of all kinds of programs installed in your computer.
- Select all kinds of undesirable and malicious applications including Backdoor.Small.DT and hit Uninstall tab.
- Finally a confirmation Window may appear on your screen, click yest to confirm and restart PC.
Step 4:- Delete Backdoor.Small.DT Malware Based registry files in registry
- Click Win + R keys at the same time to open Run window
- Write ”regedit” and and press OK button.
- Search all related registry file of Backdoor.Small.DT Malware:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
Reset Your Web Browser Settings After Removing Backdoor.Small.DT (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome Settings
- From top right corner of your Chrome browser click on (☰) icon.
- In the drop down list click on the setting option.
- Now go to Show Advance Settings option.
- In the ends of Advanced Setting page you may see Reset Settings button.
- In the end click Reset button and restart your web browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser To Delete Backdoor.Small.DT
- First of all open Firefox, then go to the upper right corner and click on (☰) icon.
- Next click on the Help option from the drop down menu.
- Select the “Troubleshooting Information” option from Firefox Help menu.
- Hit the “Refresh Firefox” button on the Troubleshooting Information page.
- Now click “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box may appear on your screen.
Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and select More (…) on the address bar .
- Now Click on Settings option and go to Advanced Option.
- Under “Open with” section, select “A specific page or pages”.
- Select Custom to enter your desired homepage URL.
Reset Internet Explorer To Delete Backdoor.Small.DT
- Open your IE browser and Click on “Tools” menu.
- Now choose “Internet option” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Advanced tab” and click on “Reset” button.
- Check out the “Delete personal settings” box and click on “Reset” button.
- Finally click the “Close” button hence restart your Internet Explorer.